Audi A5 Sportback (2009)

Matcaps, Don’t know if it is worth posting.See I think it’s turning out to be real bad.

Honestly,
Me

For some reason the last post only posted 2 images.Sometimes it’S GETTING WEIRD.Well pardon me for another post.

Nice and smooth for now, keep up :slight_smile:

Well no progress so far.I will be busy next week with exams and man it’s world cup how can anyone miss that.Well who’s team are u on?
Anyways I will come back to the model the next week.Here’s a render just for fun.

Attachments

Thanks Ghilas.Now have to retain the smoothness throughout the model.

Hey guys, Exams are over and back to this once again.Hope this becomes good.btw changed the thumb

Love these small updates

Attachments

Somehow lost motivation to this project.Well still it remains that way.No updates, no progresses but one render .Yes I am really really bad at modeling and rendering.The tyres here are the tyres of Mike Pan’s BMW.So what do u think?

Attachments

A clay and a wire.Geez,I suck
Wires just for showing the edgeflow as well as to show the flow problem at the back

Attachments

Testing out blender 2.71.Is it me or is the render time a bit fast.

Ok I could not resist,some minor changes in the model as well as the shader.Yeah I will finish up the model.It’s been 2 months and I am not getting ample time.So again just for fun.Is there some bumps u see in this image.The body here is a little rough and u can see more clearly(I think so).So please give me your feedbacks.It will be of so much help.btw car modellers,how do u get the patience to finsh your model.Now I am starting to lose my focus.So if anyone can motivate me in any way.It will be of great help.Thank u

Again the tire and it’s rims is not by me.I will model it later(losing focus as said earlier)

Attachments

nice loop flow keep going :slight_smile:

Hey guys, Is it necessary to extrude the gaps slightly inside?

Thanks Eric u gave me some energy.

Some little work.Will finish the car body by the end of this week hopefully.Changed to red and fixed some topology errors.wires included.

Attachments

It helps with the realism a lot, you could do that or add a solidify modifier.

Keep up the work!

Thanks man.I am doing the last part of the back of the car now.I will most probably redo the front.

I believe it’s best to finish the general shape of the car, before doing the details… Otherwise, you get a false and misleading feeling of accomplishment…

But it’s only an opinion… As you know, I’m currently making my first real car, so I’m not an expert! :smiley:

What’s wrong with the front? Your car looks very nice…

Yep, and if I were you, I’d do it by hand… It takes longer than the modifier, but the solidify thing doesn’t work all that great…

I modelled the front wrong and the edgeflow there is a little bit off so could not add more details and I am restarting it.