"Athens O-live" (Result of "Recreating Patission")

Here are wireframes with the clay or shaded render:

Because of dense meshes and depth, the wireframes of meshes at the back are barely noticeable. But I will be posting wireframes and viewports from different locations and angles.
-Jonathan

Here are some viewports:
From the camera:

From a distance:

-Jonathan

A detail with the closest bus stop:

Closer to the museum:

-Jonathan

Some street blocks away from the original camera position:

From the opposite direction, from Acropolis:

-Jonathan

A test render I did about 2-3 days before finishing the project:

It is the first test render I did. The camera angle and position is a little different, as well as the lighting, the olive orientation, the road texture and of course the buildings.
-Jonathan

Another test render, this time testing the lighting and some depth of field:

It is propably my second test render, where I flipped the olive tree. I liked the lighting in this one, but I found that it didn’t suited this project.

-Jonathan

Another test render, which was towards the finishing of the project:

In this one the depth of field is too much, but it’s the test render that made me think that I am getting somewhere. It is still not the final camera angle. What I like about this one is the cracks on the asphalt.
-Jonathan

Overall olive tree:

A closer look at the bottom with the road and the cracks (the textures are a little low-resolution):

Some close-ups:

-Jonathan

A different version, which is desaturated except for the tree and the sky:

I tried desaturating the image completely, but the hue/saturation node was before the “alpha over” of the sky and the one of the refined tree, so this was the result of that, which I liked a lot.
-Jonathan