Ask the person below you! (Part 1)

Your eyes are blue, but since you have cherokee blood in you . . . I think it’s the colour of dark opal, which changes depending on the season. The flowers of spring pale in comparison …

Oh wait I am writing a poem.

Is Pixel-mass working for National Security ?

He’s Dick Cheney, under an assumed name! GAAAAHHH!!!
And no, my eyes are actually an odd shade of brown, more like an amber.

Why is it that professional athletes make millions of dollars a year, but the president of the US only makes $400,000 a year?

Because people worship professional athletes.

Why doesn’t RedJay take those brown patches out of her avatar?

Because I suggested that she emphasize those spots.

(44 posts/3 pages in 14 hours?)

Why don’t we harvest the power of pure lightning?

Because humans don’t think basic.

Did you ever break a bone?

No I haven’t.
How do you think you will die? Honestly, not lying to yourself. Will you kill yourself?

Cancer, as will every third person on this wretched planet.

Do you think Zarnik’s question was a tad creepy?

If you have accepted that you someday will leave your body…or simply not exist. The question should not be creepy.
How do you think you will die? Honestly, not lying to yourself. Will you kill yourself?

Btw I will commit suicide when I don’t want to live anymore…maybe when you are old and you are tired of life…a drug overdose HANDS DOWN…

Do you think asking people if they plan to commit suicide is creepy?

Changing topic…

Do you think puppies are tasty?

Now that is a creepy question, who eats puppies!! I don’t know cuzz I have never eaten one.

Who eats puppies?:eek:

puppy-eaters.

why am i replying on this thread?

(Zarnik-)

I do. They taste like chicken, except with more bones and chewy kidneys that give me visions.

Do you think Blender 2.5 should get rid of horizontal buttons?

absolutely not.

why didnt you answer my question?

PurpleMint
Yeah I think they should implent a more organized layout on it all. But it should be customizable. Maybe provide some documentation on the program, cuz some things are still confusing after a month of using the it.

the blenderizer
I answered your last question right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you think the whole human ant nest system is fucked up? school - work - death??

Of course not. That’s an oversimplification of the real pattern:

birth-growth-fun-school-fun-school-familycrisis-school-fun-fun-school-fun-college-fun-badtimes-fun-work-fun-work-fun-work-fun…

Do you think 1+2=8?

No I don’t think 8 is the answer…I know it’s not.
Do you think the whole birth-growth-fun-school-fun-school-familycrisis-school-fun-fun-school-fun-college-fun-badtimes-fun-work-fun-work-fun-work-fun…DEATH system is fucked up? Aren’t there better ways of living life?

I mean we wonder why the ants build their big nest and dies a few days later…what if the ants went outside the nest and did something else…I mean the world is BIG…the people 50 000 years from now, will look at us just like we look at the monkeys who left the tree…when are we leaving our tree??

See if you can answer that one, hehehe when are we leaving our tree…??? :o

Tomorrow at 8:52:24 AM Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5). :stuck_out_tongue:

My question: is Zarnik okay? He asks awfully morbid questions.

Yea he is just fantastic

Are you old?

If you consider your mid to late twenties old, then yes, I am.

What do you define as old?

Your mom!
(oops, that probably wasn’t appropriate was it.)

Do you like “your mom jokes”?