Animation: Expandable Castle Mark III (Blendswap incl)

This is bloody cool, man. Finely integrated, too. Loving the architecture. :smiley:

I love it!

Simple and awesome at once! :slight_smile:

Looks good but you could have made it more unique and creative the robots at HBO did. great work on the comp though.

Very tidy!

Hats off, man. Thatā€™s some really awesome stuff there. :yes:

wow!!! you did awesome work! What a luck you got a brother to work with you as a team. You make me to love the Blender track motion. I want to try thatā€¦Keep up!

Really nice integration! Bravo!

This is very cool and well done!!! Very inspirational indeed.

Wow Very impressive :smiley:

@Ristridyn : I donā€™t know if you know this interview of the makers of the Game of Thrones opening

Terrific job all around. The tracking, lighting, and compositing are all really well done.

Steve S

Wow Amazing.

Interview of the makers of Game of Thrones opening :smiley:

Thanks for all your kind words!

TP_ No I didnā€™t know that interview! thanks for pointing it out for me.

Happy Blending :smiley:

Great realism. I really could not tell that it was an animation! Good work!:yes:

Iā€™m trying hard but canā€™t find any relevant critique, sorry!
One little thing: since watching this, I hear the Game of Thrones opening music in my head and canā€™t get rid of it - which isnā€™t too bad :wink:

It blends into the environment better than most Hollywood productions. Hats off!

Absolutely amazing! Seamless integration :smiley:

hey you got mentioned on kotaku, nice!

I love how the bridges form up ! :slight_smile:

I hate young dudes as talented as you :smiley: Makes me feel old, small and petty. You guys are amazing.

Creative criticism: You could experiment on textures, by maybe making it a little more worn. Try to find the balance where itā€™s not trying to ā€œoversellā€ by being too worn or undersell by being too subtle.

People like you make this community awesome, thank you :smiley:

Thanks you all guys,
Itā€™s crazy how well this prank, that was initially just quality time between me and my brother, has been receivedā€¦ it has been reposted on multiple bloggs and websites.

Ricetron; Talentā€¦ I donno, itā€™s really no advanced modeling or compositingā€¦ itā€™s just a lot of time.