AnimAll Addon!

ZanQdo, I am unable to animate vertex colors for some reason. I tried it on both of my machines. I will try it on an older version and see if that works.
(edit) I tried it in 2.5 and it seemed to be working.
(edit) I also tried appending an object to 2.71 after animating it’s vertex colors, in 2.59, but though the curves showed up, nothing happened.

Right you have to use the latest release with AnimAll. I can not offer support for old Blender versions since AnimAll depends on the latest fixes to the API and the animation system.

Ok, thanks man. Great add-on btw. Hey we could use a little help in the support forums if you’re not busy. :eyebrowlift:

OK, do you have a link? Or how is the thread called

Not a specific issue, I just meant in general. Things have gotten a little piled up a couple of times recently.

This is my favorite add on. I have wanted this for curves ever since 2.49.
When using shape keys for a eye lid i use 2 shape keys. I start half open and shape it open then another key to close it. Four to close one eye. This is still not perfect but better then one shape key. It would be great if this can be used for deformation and all shapes put into one key. Then you would have one key driving complex movements. That’s what I need.
I have use this animall with many polygons and the sculpt tool just to see how it would do. To animate a sculpting or a growing face. The things you can make!! It worked fine but I made nothing cause it was just a test. I made this last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Yu79OkTW0. I melted a word/font i made with quads, I have the video somewhere but it was just a test. I needed to spend more time on it.
Not joking this is my favorite. I do not think people know what this can do. Many people are still stuck in the 2.49 method for growing vines.
Thanks

this addon is freaking awesome!
I just recently needed exactly this and wasn’t aware of it.
did u already test exporting mdds with it?

I tested it on characters with bone animation to see how it is for refining.
It seems to work good, but reduce performance a lot
I tried to use it with shapekeys which is a bit faster, but when turning off the shapekey, it seems like it is still calculating the vertex animation.
is there maybe another possibility to switch it on and off?

I really like also the fact that it uses shapekeys like layer animation

Cheers and thanks

I could use some help. Every time I use this addon it causes blender to freeze and stop responding. I’m trying to animate some texture eyes and when I click the insert keyframe button, blender stops responding. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

I need some help. When I use this addon It causes Blender to freeze and stop responding. All I’m trying to do is animate some eyes. If anyone could help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Make a very simple test file that still fails and I’ll take a look

does this work with curves? can’t seem to set keys on a curve in 2.77

edit: nevermind, I used the extra objects curve tool addon to add a curve, but I had the “poly” type selected which doesn’t work with animall. Animall works with bezier and nurbs curves.

Hey all, so is this addon still functional and usable in 2.78/79?

It should be, it’s in the official Blender Add-On repo.

Hi ZanQdo,
First, I’d like to say - I love your addon! Thank you so much!
Second, I’m a bit new to this and was having some trouble baking the animation. It plays fine in blender, but what do I need to do, to bake and export to Unity?
Thanks again.

Hi ZanQdo,
First, I’d like to say - I love your addon! Thank you so much!
Second, I’m a bit new to this and was having some trouble baking the animation. It plays fine in blender, but what do I need to do, to bake and export to Unity?
Thanks again.

I have found that fluid does not respond to the animation when i use this. Anyone have any fixes?