Amaz - Multiplayer FPS (Need designers***)

I have only one word :stuck_out_tongue: Amazing. Man I loved your model it looks just like I imagined it. When you can, make sure to add me at Skype so we can chat better, Skype: inusimidia2

Sweet! Thanks man :smiley: Again i was on a crappy little travel laptop, so the poly distribution wasnt as good as i wanted it to be, but when i get back home ill be able to do alot better :slight_smile: And i sent you a request :smiley:

I m getting a little bit scared because I cant find my disk with the backup project… dang, I don’t fell like coding it again but if I don’t find it I ill have to.
edit
edit:

No worries I found it under my bag which was under my bed lol

Phew lol, that would have sucked :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep xd, well it is walking slowly but its growing… I m trying to fixe all the bugs zzz… there are lots of them

The uh, gloves are taking a little longer than I had thought… also for concept art- I have been formally trained in visual arts…so yeah.

Hi,I would love to help with this project, but I can not, I’m very busy in my game and making some models for Wrecktified of BluePrintRandom, but I have some models, if you’d like I can give you some, sorry english.

I have more, sorry english.

@carlo697
We have pp working on maps etc. I think we are good thx, but if u want to help us I would like to see a gun or a character made by you.
But has u mentioned you are busy with your game so… yeah thx for trying to help.

We’re not dead! I swear! Here’s a rigged soldier!

We’ll have first playable out soon too. Check back soon!

hi im new to blender but started using blender cuz want to create fps game have gun and charcter models tried to find the threads but couldnt might have to go render them again here something im playing with at the moment

he “holding” a scar l could model better just needed something to work with my rig cuz dont have any idea on a character im not on skype but facebook once in a while just pm me here i practically live on this site really looking forward to work with u

Awesome- that’s great. Go ahead and pm infinity.