Addons Factory: [Addons Collection]

Meta-Androcto will the updated addon collection work in 2.76a? Thanks, Brent

bkjernisted yes everything still works, we keep updating regularly as we can.

These look kinda cool, can’t wait to try out the edit tools. Thought about making videos to demonstrate some these though?

RealityFox,
sorry no videos atm there’s a wiki here with most information: https://github.com/meta-androcto/blenderpython/wiki

Oh I know, I haven’t had the time to go through all of it but I only asked about videos since they are a usually good way to advertise tools.

Hi Meta-Androcto. I’ve just noticed an issue with the Materials Library Cycles add-on with Blender reporting the following in the console:

Syntax error ‘ast.parse’ can’t read ‘D:\Blender_2.77_stable\2.77\scripts\addons_extern\matlib\init.py’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Blender_2.77_stable\2.77\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 119, in fake_module
ast_data = ast.parse(data, filename=mod_path)
File “D:\Blender_2.77_stable\2.77\python\lib\ast.py”, line 35, in parse
return compile(source, filename, mode, PyCF_ONLY_AST)
File “D:\Blender_2.77_stable\2.77\scripts\addons_extern\matlib_init_.py”, line 5
“blender”: (2, 77, 0),
^
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing
fake_module: addon missing ‘bl_info’ gives bad performance!: ‘D:\Blender_2.77_stable\2.77\scripts\addons_extern\matlib\init.py’

So looking into the init.py file I found the cause of the above issue which is the empty line 24.

Removing it solves the problem.

Thank you.

Attachments