[Addon] Show Current Shortcuts in a Dialog

So I have use : shift + cmd + F1 and all is good on Vista!

“Also it is difficult to break/critic your own code so ‘Bring it on guys’ and I’ll do what I can.”
I don’t understand this sentence…
What you can is good!
Bye bye.
Spirou4D

OK Thanks
I just realised Shift + F1 is already used by “open file browser”
so Cmd + Shift + F1
I’ll update it.

“Also it is difficult to break/critic your own code so ‘Bring it on guys’ and I’ll do what I can.”
I don’t understand this sentence…
I basically mean that the code needs testing by more people so they can tell me what is not working and what can be improved

Like your suggestion

Also did you notice that some of the stuff is auto translated. If you set Blender to use international fonts and select the appropriate modes some of the information is translated. I will improve that as I am able.

“testing by more people” oh yes absolutely…

“auto translated”
No, you must add your translation in the .po file with poedit. If you want it’s interesting but no add-ons are translated except a few simple words in the current dictionary Blender by chance.

My advice: don’t think about it.

Most of the tooltips are and the names on the buttons do. As I am using mostly predefined documentation then the addon will automatically just work.
Try it out in User Prefs -> System in the bottom right corner select International fonts select your language then click each of the Interface Tooltips New Data buttons
and run the addon.and bingo there it is. I didn’t do anything Blender does it automatically. I Just need to find out how to use it correctly and Some of the descriptions will work as well
Cool hey

Attachments

I know that of course!
But you speak about translate your add-on.

Sorry didn’t mean to offend.
I understand the po issue.
However with a bit of careful word/phrase choice, and a way to auto translate a ui label, almost the whole addon will be accessable to more people. Being mono lingual that to me is fantastic.
I hadn’t realised that the translate stuff had come so far.

I have now done quite a bit of work on this and it is starting to actually become almost useful.
Auto translate works through out most of the addon.
Please give it a go and let me know.
I am mostly aiming this at new Blender users (like myself), so if some more advanced users could try it and let me know what is missing I can make the addon more useful.

The latest code is at
d=1413204543

I have disabled the run button as it was causing more problems than it was worth.

Ok now it’s on github at

I have also found out that the buttons only working once is a blender UI thing that occurs with popups.
https://developer.blender.org/D578 (Thanks CoDEmanX)
To fix this I would have to show the shortcuts in a panel and there are way too many for that.
Or use a menu which doesn’t work as the menu just disappears when you click on a button and then you have to run the shortcut again.
So for now this will have to do.

I will update the relevant links and note any releases here.