[ADDON] High quality video stabilization

Hi,
This error occurs if not all frames in the frame range are keyframed. Try to set the scene´s start frame to the begin of the tracked range and the end frame to it´s end.

You find that hint in the linked tutorial.

The Apply operator filters the selected marker in the scene’s frame range (the start and end frame that are found in the timeline window’s header).
Please make sure that the marker is tracked/keyframed for every frame in that range; otherwise the addon will fail.

I just found that paper yesterday and immediately had your same idea…
The youtube algorythm actually does fenomenally well. Only bad part is that you get downsampled by youtube…
Having that in Blender would leave me speechless. If only could I code it myself…

do you know if anyone is doing this?

This sounds like to be exactly the add-on that I want. However, the images and videos seem to be broken and I can’t seem to get it working. Are there any new links to the tutorial?

What I’ve tried blindly:
Basically I have set up lots of tracking points in my video before using the the high pass addon. When I click the “apply” button in the high pass addon, a new tracking point appears. I use that new tracking point as my “stablize 2D” tracking point and put an extra “stablize 2D” node into the compositor.