[AddOn] Export Camera to BMD Fusion

Hi pingking23, Awesome work on the exporter!
I was wondering is it possible to have a exporter that will export Blender 2D trackers to Fusion tracker node?
So to clarify, could you do a couple of 2D tracks in the Movie Clip Editor without having to do a complete
3D solve and then export the trackers only.
Thanks for your time pingking23, much appreciated

because i already export the blender trackers to fusion trackers, i can imagine making a “lite” version which exports only the 2d trackers directly, without a 3d camera solve

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question pingking23, much appreciated,
and apologies for not responding sooner.

That would be super if you could create a “lite” exporter that could that.
Thanks so much for your time.

Dude, VERY cool, thank you. I look forward to putting it to use :slight_smile: I also was just thinking about this recently; I didn’t end up rendering a project in Fusion because of this very limitation. So thanks!

Hi pingking23, great exporter for the plane tracker, works super well. Could you add the addition of a tracker node with the four points for the plane tracker export?
This would be super helpful for creating stabilized footage to do paint work on as you can then easily use a duplicate of the tracker down stream to revers the stabilization. At the moment I’m connecting the data from the Corner Positioner node to a tracker node with four trackers, a bit convoluted, but still really happy with being able to get the data into Fusion:).
Thanks for your time once again:).

i will take a look at this and see how i can improve the workflow for the plane tracker

all i did for the exporter resulted from a project i did and i used blender as my 3d tracker, so i implemented only things i needed then

Hi pingking23, really appreciate that, and thanks so much.

it works perfectly! thank you very much, it’s great!

Thank you ! this is a great add-ons.

I keep getting this error :frowning:

Attachments

could you upload the comp file? so i can take a look where it breaks?

or do you get any messages in the blender console when you export?

the error means that the comp file wasnt written to the end, so the export stops/breaks at on point

Yeah I keep getting it to.

can you maybe provide an example comp or blend file? without more information i cant help

Hi,

I had same error exporting from Blender as a fusion .comp file.

However, once I un-ticked the ‘Only Selected’ box during blender export, the file loaded into Fusion without problems.

attached files in exportToFusion.zip:
error.png
02_tracking_a_sequence.comp - this file doesn’t load
02_tracking_a_sequence2.comp - this file does load

Software versions:
Blender version 2.77
Fusion version 8.0 build 8

Attachments

exportToFusion.zip (170 KB)

I had same error exporting from Blender as a fusion .comp file.

However, once I un-ticked the ‘Only Selected’ box during blender export, the file loaded into Fusion without problems.

attached files in exportToFusion.zip:
error.png
02_tracking_a_sequence.comp - this file doesn’t load
02_tracking_a_sequence2.comp - this file does load

Software versions:
Blender version 2.77
Fusion version 8.0 build 8

S.

Attachments

exportToFusion.zip (170 KB)

Yes the exact same error here also

Hi, thanks for this awesome Plugin, its can really be a timesaver.
However, i also keep getting the same Error.

/uploads/default/original/4X/3/d/b/3db428aaf6c2e7565e93697c39739d545bf625b0.pngstc=1

When i open the File in a Texteditor, the line looks just like all the other surrounding lines.
Here is my File, maybe this helps to find the Error:
track test.comp.zip (93.3 KB)

Thanks a lot

Attachments

Hi, thanks for this awesome Plugin, its can really be a big timesaver.
However, i also keep getting the same Error.
/uploads/default/original/4X/3/d/b/3db428aaf6c2e7565e93697c39739d545bf625b0.pngstc=1
When i open the File in a Texteditor, the line looks just like all the other surrounding lines.
Here is my File:track test.comp.zip (93.3 KB)

Thanks for pointing me to this bug and providing a example comp and description what you have done to solve it!

i change this now in the addon (new version in the first post):

• export “only selected” is now off by default, because this led to the problem and was overseen many times
  • if you have no camera in the scene or activated “only selected” but no camera is selected the addon will fail now with an error

Hi, thank you for building this amazing Plugin.

However, i keep getting this Error.

The new Version did not fix it for me.
I am using the latest official Software Versions: Blender 2.77a and Fusion 8 Build 18.

Here is my File (if you can use it for debug):
track test.comp.zip (93.3 KB)

Attachments