[Addon] collector (assets/presets/managerment,screenshot as icon preview)

Super! It works. Excuse me, I had older version. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi imdjs,

I returned to your script and I very happy to have it.
I am using version 2014.0521 - ( without scenenode)
Script works correctly ( thank you very much!) except “-” button (delete selected items). I must after start blender reload scripts (F8). But it is not problem, delete button isn’t used frequently.

version 2014.0530 - ( with scenenode) is working correctly except “save to disc” button.
It is not possible to save presets. xxxx_setting.txt is created, but empty.

console:

info window:

Maybe good idea - whole script in English language…?

Hi imdjs,
I am very satisfied, your script is very good. I am using it daily instead of blender base “presets” which is unusable and totally crap, you save me o lot of time. THANX!!!

glad to hear that
it is useful to you

Hi imdjs,
I have made this change for me because it’s more understandable:
http://sitarchi.free.fr/temp/gmail_security-2015-05-03-14-20-55.png
Thanks
Good Luck!

Hi Spirou4D Feel free to improve and share it。

I didn’t try it yet, but the first question that I had was: do this allow me to choose what settings of a certain preset to resume? Becouse I may want to restore only the volumetrics settings of a certain preset, but not to overwrite the sampling settings or the paths. Is it possible to do something like this? Maybe you can subdivide settings by panel, and allow the user to chose which of them to save o to restore. Thankyou!

Sorry imdjs,

With my blender 2.74 2015-03-31 13h39 hash:000dfc0
on Linux Mint 17.1 AMD64.

I have this traceback:

fake_module: addon missing 'bl_info' gives bad performance!: '/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/command_module.py'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 558, in ΔΔUPDATE激活的设置名
    wm.sp激活设置名wm = wm.cp渲染设置wm[wm.ip激活渲染索引wm].name;#这个刷新显示 名称:
IndexError: bpy_prop_collection[index]: index 0 out of range, size 0
File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 555, in ΔΔUPDATE激活的设置名
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 558, in ΔΔUPDATE激活的设置名
File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 555, in ΔΔUPDATE激活的设置名

:frowning:

and this when I click on + to save a render preset:

File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/notify_after_render.py", line 414, in notifications_handler
    myRender = get_save_ID()
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/notify_after_render.py", line 85, in get_save_ID
    filepath = get_filepath()
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/notify_after_render.py", line 68, in get_filepath
    mkdir(filepath)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/auto_saves'
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 68, in execute
    ΔΔ保存渲染设置(b升级_=False ) ;#ΔΔ激活最大值的SK索引();
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.74/scripts/addons/multi_preset/__init__.py", line 858, in ΔΔ保存渲染设置
    Ds条目f值["format"]=ffmpeg.format;Ds条目f值["codec"]=ffmpeg.codec;
NameError: name 'ffmpeg' is not defined

Your addon is amazing and VERY useful, I know. Your job is very big between Chinese and English! Congrats!
Good Luck!
Thanks.

EDIT : Thanks imdjs for your correction!
But you must change the number of the addon to inform all users, please.

the new version for 2.74 is uploaded.
note,this update is not data upward compatible.

I have this error when trying to save the settings to disk

My Blender release is 2.76

----update 20151129----
add object presets.
you can add any selected object in the scene and save it as a preset,and can repreduce them in any scene at any time.
the object preset are saved to the disk autometically you have no need to press the save to disk button,
this button is only for saving the layout setting.

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/imdjs/imdjs/muti-presets%20-%20.gif

Thanks @imdjs, your add-on is a very usefool tool!
Have a nice Sunday!

Is it work with v. 2.76? I have this error while trying to activate Your addon

It has been updated and fixed for this error,however It still need to be polished.

Thanks for your quick reply!
The error doesn’t apperar when activating the addon but when I press ‘save layout’ buton and reload blender or create a new file then I lost my preset (render preset). Besides the most of button names looks weird (they are not UTF coded I think). I guess they are not understood even for you :slight_smile:

I attached the printscreen below

another update and bug fix.http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/imdjs/imdjs/multi_mat.gifwhen you rename the preset adding the “++” to the prefix of the name,this material preset will become a nodegroup, next time you apply this “++” preset,it will inset itself as nodegroup to the current nodes,but you need to ungroup this new adding nodegroup after that.

hey! would be possible to translate buttons to english?

imdjs,

Traceback because ‘utf-8’ codec!!!

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/share/blender/2.76/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py", line 343, in enable
    mod.register()
  File "/home/patrinux/.config/blender/2.76/scripts/addons/muti_presets/__init__.py", line 335, in register
    Litems工业标签G=sΔΔ从硬盘读取LIB(f3路径文件=[path界面设置,"INDUSTRY_LAYOUT"+".txt"]);
  File "E:\blender\addons\multi_presets\PYLIB_string.py", line 11, in sΔΔ从硬盘读取LIB
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/codecs.py", line 319, in decode
    (result, consumed) = self._buffer_decode(data, self.errors, final)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb9 in position 8: invalid start byte

Don’t run with my Blender 2.76 last release.

EDIT: I analyzed this traceback: your pyc files are not compiled for linux but only on windows.
your _buffer_decode() function read your pyc and can’t decode a byte 0xb9 from this PYLIB_string.pyc file!

Maybe add “# encoding = ‘utf-8’” into the first line Before export pyc?

I will release the fully english version next time.