Action Veteran

Blendgasm right here °;;;;°

nice execution and materials , not to mention the good render :smiley:

These are beautiful. I love them.

Hopefully this inspires me to revisit my 1911s and give them some more love, seeing just what can be done.

Beautiful rendering !

Best pistols i’ve ever seen in CG

It looks like a really gun. 5/5

I’m blown away by just how detailed this is. It’s amazing how detailed those textures are. Can you help me a little with texturing (As in direct me to a tutorial, no need to actually help me personally… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, that’s all extraneous. This is so awesome. So awesome. Such a ubiquidous gun so beautifully portrayed… well, I never thought I’d see anything like this, not this good.

This is plain beautiful! I love the texture of the grips, the shine of the bullets along with the lighting and, of course, the overall realism is fantastic. Wonderful job!

Really great work!!!

A perfect render.
Textures and models are so realistic.
Nice work.

Hi, I can’t really point you in a certain tutorial because I didn’t use one. I’d suggest searching for PBR (physically based rendering) related texturing tutorials, they should be quite close to what you are looking for. I also had a quick glance at your wip-thread and I’d suggest pushing your modelling further before jumping into texturing. Keep on blending!

The texture on the grips is so well done…they look like real fire arms.

Brilliant work buddy! Just brilliant !