Abstract Space Scene

You should decrease its amount of light, it’s probably too shiny in the shadowed part and it makes very unrealistic

don’t worry about it! mine are suggestions not orders! you make the decision! i like the planet with lights, you may want to turn them down a little bit, like the previous version, keeping the dark side as it is right now.

Update:
-Bent the tree.
-Scaled down the birds.
-Added mountains. Are they okay? They don’t seem right to me.
-Reduced the intensity of the lights on the planet.
-Moved/scaled planets.

The mountains are strange in the huge planes of America, you could add a little street near the house and an iron windmill. The wheat is not following the wind. The house looks good!!:smiley:

i think the wheat is ok…there’s something missing, i don’t know what could be, that would help the idea of the wind. and what about adding a character? mountains looks strange for me too.

Very Nice BjarkeDude!! looks awesome!

It’s time for an update!
-Added windmill. It’s a bit meh I think. What do you think?
-Added ropes that blow in the wind, along with materials for the horse carriage.
-Added curtains that blow in the wind.
-Nerfed mountains.
-Added material to remaining planet.

Note: I don’t know whether or not you realized this, but you can open the image in a new tab for a higher resolution. It’s pretty compressed though.

Well done with the windmill!

Judging by the lack of critique I am assuming you guys think it’s done. Right? I am going to do the final render soon then :slight_smile:

i think that if just darken the sky a bit more, the work would be done in my opinion! with the windmill, you nailed it! very great!

To me, it’s weird to see all three planets in a line like that. I would move that middle one back to the left a bit. You’ve also got a bit of banding on the left hand side of the image in the sky. You can probably get rid of that by turning on dithering.

Otherwise, I love it! Really cool image!

Finished piece: http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?349537-Bewitching-Darkness

Thank you everybody for your lovely critique! :smiley: