30 days modeling challenge

Day 21: lady Krakatoa bust I really don’t why this name, when i finish sculpting the world Krakatoa keeps coming in my head so here she is
About 2 hours sculpting 1 hour and 1 hour textures (vertex paint,…) and rendering

One suggestion:

Thanks Pannkakku I will consider add it :slight_smile:

Day 22: what the name of this?
Day 23: more houses

Attachments

Day 24: playing with volumes the heart was easy to do but to get a better setting for cloud with volumes shaders,… i gave up but i will come back at it later
[ATTACH=CONFIG]333792[/ATTACH]

Day 25: sculpt 2 hours

Day 26: another head 3 hours
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334195[/ATTACH]

Day 27: Just a hat playing with hair so altogether 1:30 modeling about 30 minutes velvet + diffuse,…

Day 28: house the back neighbor 2 hours wip

Day 29: Wood work I didn’t check the time because i didn’t do it in one go.

Day 30: last day cat woman wip about 4 hours.
I wanted to start with a sphere and see how long it take, obviously this is the long way, in the future it is better to start with a base mesh and start sculpting from there. For the following weeks i will try to finish all the projects that i have started. Thanks to all for you support and thank Wes Burke , Jason van Gumster I know it is really hard for me to commit myself on something but with this challenge I (we) made it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334939[/ATTACH]

Congrats on completing the challenge! Having done my own before, I know just how hard it can be.

Thanks gradyp for your support, During the challenge sometimes you realize how few time you have in your hands but you have to do something. Before the challenge i had hard time to start doing anything in blender, the challenge did help me to have the habit back :slight_smile: