2005 Ford GT40

@TARDIS Maker: Much appreciated, thanks! :slight_smile: Trust me, if I can make one of these things, anyone can. I think it’s more taxing on someone’s patience than anything(I know it was for me), these things can get a bit tedious after a while :smiley:

Is that like in “Ratatouille” where Gusteau says “anyone can cook.”?

I attempted a quick 1970 Richard Petty Superbird in the weekend challenge a few challenges ago. Got as far as I could in the short time I had to work on it an since then I have been slowly trying to clean it up and make it more presentable. I don’t expect it to come out anywhere close to this level.

You really are way too humble.

I am really surprised I haven’t seen this in the top row yet. Maybe the mods don’t want two cars in at the same time?

edit: The whole reason I was going to post was to ask when you put the edge renders up, but I got distracted. They look sharp. Just build a few more super cars and do a bunch of the edge renders and you could print your own coloring book. :slight_smile:

Yes, exactly! :smiley: I’d love to see that Superbird, it’s one of the more interesting cars to come out of the muscle car era, I hope you finish it up!
I put the edge renders up yesterday, just for a little something special. A coloring book is a great idea, I never even thought of that!
Many thanks again! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Here’s a rear AO shot I forgot I had:

1 Like

A VickyM coloring book? sounds interesting. I could see some little kids going crazy if much of the abstract stuff gets in… :wink:

Haha! It’s sounding better by the minute, I might have to look into this :eyebrowlift: