150 free Cycles shaders from Chocofur.

to clarify this means i have to import the entire blend? or is there a way to just import the material?

Once upon a time Andrew Price adviced: Open your edited blend.file then File->Append->[blend file w/requested material]->Object …then select an object having this material, then you have it in your blend.file, select imported object and w/Shift select object to attach the material to and press CTRL+L (make links) Materials.
Fini, uffff )))

can they make it any more complex?
thanks though ill have to try that

Hey everyone, thank’s a lot for your positive feedback! I hope the shaders will serve you well :slight_smile:

As for the licensing, I’ll try making things short:

1. You can use chocofur free and commercial assets for creating both free and commercial digital pictures. You’re not obliged to give chocofur any credit, however it would be nice if you do.
  2. You can use chocofur free assets for creating any free game / digital product, as long as you decide sharing it for free too. You’re not obliged to give chocofur any credit, however it would be nice if you do.
  3. You can use chocofur free assets for creating any commercial game / digital product, as long as you include chocofur in credits and allow chocofur using your product for our marketing purposes (ie. writing on Facebook that our free assets were used for creating your game).
  4. You can use chocofur commercial assets for creating any commercial game / digital product, after discussing the issue with us. There’s a difference between closed source project like video game and “open” source project like 3D scene published at Blender Market or TurboSquid so we need to consider each case independently.

I know our “official” license published at chocofur.com may seem very formal and unclear - it was written back in 2011 and we need to update it (soon).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

fantastic, many thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much for sharing.
I have 2 questions:

• How can I download the shaders? I cannot see any “add to cart” button on the page.
  • Do I have to download all the shaders seperately or is it possible to get all of them in one package?