Audit Management Tool

I’m just trying my luck and see if someone here can help. Please feel free to move my thread in case I’m in the wrong forum. I conduct system audit (system/work procedures) to the different branches of our company twice quarterly. I’m into so much details and paper works no room for mistakes actually. A friend mentioned something about audit management software that automates the daily activities when conducting audit. I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of software. I’m looking for ideas so I can present it to the management and eventually to get their approval. I hope someone here can share some ideas. I will greatly appreciate it guys, thanks so much.

If you go to the wikipedia link that you put in your post and go to the “References” at the bottom of the page you will find links to audit management software.

I know. I also looked online but there were so many that I’m having a hard time picking. For now I’m considering this audit management software since it looks like what I need and they have good reviews. I’m going to call them soon for a quote.