The cozy corner

Hey guys tried to challenge myself a bit to do my best at interior rendering and I don’t know why I am writing this but this image really reminds me of " The Revenant " I know why :smiley:

Great Work!

Lovely render.

As a northerner, I know from experience that windows and corners are the coldest parts of a house :confused: It can be as much as 10 degrees colder by a dual-pane window, especially of that size. I think having a stove of some sort would be helpful I think.

thank you guys for your comments :smiley: and NID Graphics It was in my mind to add a fireplace in the scene but couldn’t make it fit I will try again thanks for the tip :smiley:

Nice work.

In Cairo? and thinking of the cold? great imagination :slight_smile:

Does the round rug under the chair include an image texture and a bump map? Would you please share your material settings for this?

-Christos

Thanks Csimeon and yea in Cairo sometimes it gets really cold like 4 or 8 C :smiley: and for the material just diffuse with translucent included into add shader and a hint of glossy and normal map in it :smiley:

Nice render. Love the details like the framed pictures.

thanks :smiley: and I actually put an easter egg in that frame :smiley: I got shots from my favourite TV show “How I met your mother” and formed them to tell the story of the show :smiley:

You have transluscent in your rug?? I was asking about the rug.
Could you please post a picture of the node setup?

Thank you

Really nice !

sorry I thought you meant the coat on the chair :smiley: here is the rug material :smiley:

Great work. I think the only thing that is interfering the “cozy” look of your picture is: the leather material. In my opinion it´s displacement is far too high. I mean the armchair isn´t new, that´s for sure. Normally the leather of older seatings gets flattened out, so it´s surface is smoother than it is on new ones. If I was you, I would reduce the displacement of the leather and add some scratches and maybe colour variation to it. But as I said: great work though.

ohhhh this is sooo beautiful I love it so much could you please share the floor material nodes

really nice rendering

thank you all and Jero3D I agree with you I am completing the scene to be a whole room and yea i did a lot of modification on the leather material

Very beatiful art!

Really nice piece of art :slight_smile:
Only thing I might change ist the material of the lamp shade.
It looks like its a mix of diffuse and transparent?

great work only the window looks a bit flat maybe more strong reflections or better frost shader would be better :slight_smile: but it’s only a minor thing overall absolutely well done :slight_smile: