Need Help Making Pokemon Fan Horror Movie

I believe there is a point in every children’s life in where they ask themselves the next question: Are Pokemon real?

I know I had. In fact that is one of the reasons I started learning 3d modeling back in 2008. After that is a long story.

Honestly I don’t know how to make this more weird than it is, so let me just speak about the details.

THE CHARACTER:
Harrison is a Pokemon trainer from Littleroot Town (In the Hoenn region). 15 years ago he competed on the “ever grande conference” and “silver conference” in which he got top 4. After that he traveled around the world challenging the greatest trainers he found. He became great, with all the sense of the word. He was the first trainer who had being openly –friendly challenged by Lance (league champion) and come out victorious.

THE PLOT:
It has being a year since nobody heard or knew from Harrison, the unstoppable trainer from Hoenn. He moved to his home town in order to live close to his sister and nephew. He even got a job as a photographer and did his best to forget about Pokemons. His sister named… Harrison’s sister. was attack by a unknown ghost pokemon who have been eating his victims. Leaving Harrison with no other choice but to overcome his fears and get back in the horse.

I would love to give more details. But it is a movie… Where is the point on tell you everything about it?

MY EXPERIENCE:
I am a filmmaker with the next skills: Directing, editing, 3d modeling, visual effects, special effects, compositing, rigging, story boarding, color grading, among others.

TESTS:
I really expended a lot of time figuring out how to make those monsters. The challenge is avoiding making then look like a cartoon. The next are some test I made a couple of years ago.

I also played with some animations.

If you are still reading this post and you are not convinced, please ask me a question.

There is to much work for just one person. And that is just counting the 3D part.

I appreciate you are taking your time to heard the babbling of a man broken by the idea of catching them all.

Attachments

For some reason I can’t put this one on the main post.