Global "Start/End" frame for all soft body simluations in a scene?

Hi everyone. Is it possible to change the start/end frame for all soft body caches in the scene at once? I have a lot of them, and it’s pretty annoying having to go to each curve’s soft body tab, then change the start/end frame. It would be much easier to adjust a global start/end setting that affects the baking for all soft bodies. After all, I don’t want one soft body to start/end any sooner than the rest of them, so why can’t I adjust the cache start/end for all of them at once?

I’ve though about selecting all curves and using CTRL+L but I don’t see anything in that menu that will transfer ONLY the soft body cache start/end frames.

I have a feeling this is impossible in Blender, which is kind of disappointing as it seems (to me, at least) like something that would be very useful when working with a lot of soft body simulations in one scene.

Nothing is impossible in blender :slight_smile:

No, seriously, at least as I know this is currently not included, but I guess there is an addon or script around that can do this.
If you are interested in programming you can also try to create your own script…

Thanks for your reply. I am not knowledgeable when it comes to programming and I don’t have any interest (at this time) to learn Python. I guess I’ll just keep doing it the way I have been!