X-Ray problems, probaly a quick fix

Hello, i’m quite new to the Blender program. Been following a tutorial up until this point where i can’t seem to coppy the one i’m watching. Googled and searched around for any answer tho noone of the “answer’s” does not fix my problem. Have a link to my progress : http://pasteall.org/blend/40582 . If people don’t want to download it here is a screenshot.

What is the actual problem, you haven’t actually specified exactly what it is.

Do you want to see vertices that are inside the mesh ? You can disable the ‘Limit Selection to Visible’ option (button to the right of the vertex/edge/select buttons on the 3d view header)

Oh sorry for doble post probaly tripple post’s. And yes i want to see the vertical innside the mesh. And the solution was very easy as you pointed out. So in this case the x-ray does not do much? it does nothing for me tho for the guide person it’s quite diffrent.

I was a bit quick on my post, i’ll have to post some screenshots as i’m not able to explain it good enough.
THis is what it looks like on the guide video, picktures are with x-ray on and off.

Allso i’d like to be able to do this

this is probaly not much info to go on but i don’t know how to explain it better. not spent many hours in blender yet. Atlest being ale to see the lines under the solid frame would make it alot better. Regarding the last pickture when i try to remove anything it’s all or nothing. I know there is something i can do with " ctrl + h " tho that seems a bit much work as thers probaly a better way of doing it.

I’ll try to make it a bit more clear. THis is what it looks like from guide.

And i’d allso like to know how to do this.

When i try to remove anything it’s all or nothing. I know one an use " ctrl + h " on selected things tho that seem’s like alot of work as thers probaly a better way to do it. I probaly did something wrong at some point during the guide so i’m not able to do what he does or it migth have to do with the version he is running counter mine?. I tryed to post this before so if this pops up two times i’m sorry yet again.