Heavy Artillery

Please let me know if you have some feedback or advice. It’s much appreciated!!

-Lordum

Lordum, very cool character! Two items that stood out to me. That hands feel a bit small, and the fingers in the characters right hand don’t feel rigid. Specifically middle to pinky feel like the curve instead of bending at the joints. Also, the characters right hip might be pushing out a bit too. Ok, so three…

But that’s it really. I would love to seem more renders! Nice work!

Hey thans! I’ll be sure to work on that. You’re totally right about the hands and the hip. :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Maybe a bit heavy on the spec on the skin. Other than that, brilliant!

Here’s some updates fixing the spec on the skin, the hands, the hips, and the hair (little lower rez though :P) Thoughts? :slight_smile:

I’ve added some more touches on the hair, makeup, costume, and more. Please let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

Very nice style.
I like it !

Give its hair a little translucency if you haven’t already.

Add more color to the gun and the torso needs more orange colors.

Will do, thanks!

The hands look a tad bit small.

You’re right :). I’ll work on that.

Thanks!

Any more thoughts, anyone? Thanks for all the thoughts so far!

Well if you’re asking for nitpicking, I’d say that the pose is a little unnatural considering how heavy the gun looks and what muscle groups are activated on the right hand. A more natural one would be the right hand holding the weight by pulling it up from the side and the left hand aiming it. Now it’s just the left hand doing absolutely nothing and the right hand carrying the weight by using weak muscle groups and awkward positioning.

Also how the weight is distributed. Is the center of gravity between her legs, or does it tip over? The lady may weight close to 70 kilograms and the gun looks like it weighs about the same.

For example bringing the gun back, and the left hand gripping it further in would alleviate both of the issues.

From artistical point of view, this may not be a good idea. Up to you.

I see what you’re saying. I’ll definitely try and make the gun position better for sure. Thank you!