Girl Model.

[Update]

I tried to enlarge the armpit and iris and here is what i can achieve.

Also i tried to make a sunset scene but the ocean is full of noise, even though i rendered it with 250 samples

And i tried to make another model with textured hair but srems off as usual. Can anyone give me a piece of advice ?

Attachments

Hmm… Not bad. You could benefit from a good cel shader, though.

A few things:
The eyes are…unnerving, especially in the top render. They seem to small in the first one, but just right in the second.
The armpits do look like they may need more work on the weight painting, it seems too creased.
The dress looks great, and has a nice deform.

Looking forward to see where this goes!

Thank you so much for your advice.

Been trying on fixing the eye but that one is the best i could make for now. My previous model have the eyes worse than this one, haha. I’ll look into the web to find more learning material/tutorial vid about it.

About the armpits, i have run out of idea how to make a better one. Not sure if it’s because the bone isn’t put correctly or my mesh is just messed up.

I think it’s probably more the fact that all of it is visible. Normally, you don’t see all of the eye; only when they’re wide. The otherwise fairly normal expression with the whole part showing is strange and unnatural. It’s better in the second render because they’re so open, I think.

I think this is a great WIP! I agree with the previous comments but still wanted to throw in my two cents. Perhaps the armpit mesh is too skinny? It looks like if it were bigger around, poses like the second would deform to look like pectoral (?) muscles wrapping around the rib cage to the shoulders. Flesh would meet the rim of the dress in a pose like that; but that first pose is a tough one for the deformation.

The eyes - best advice I ever gave on eyes was to build a gradient texture for the iris dark to light value going from top to bottom. That was the simplest way to calm down a staring eye. The other point Mammal Pod made is true; what we think we see as we remember eyes isn’t what’s really happening most of the time. People tend to have their top lid over the pupil just enough to see out. Only when they’re really expressive does the whole iris show. I like the openings of your eyes though. Too much more closed and she’d look slinky or sleepy… Maybe scale up the iris and pupil or would that blow your style?

I really missed out the iris thing. I just realized normal eye doesnt show whole iris like that. Thank you for pointing it out.