Garage

Hello everyone,
this is my last project all made in Blender including a little post-production.
Initially I wanted to perform only material for wheels but I suffered and the project began to grow. In the meantime, higher power forced me to replace my computer components so I could finally afford a slightly larger project
I created a scene with natural light during the day and at night with artificial lighting.
Hope You like it.

For more render please visit my profile on www.artstation.com Comments welcome:)

Very impressive job on this. I really like the brickwork details you added, and a really top notch job of grunging things up.

I’ve been working on a similar project, trying to get better at adding grunge and this leads me to a question… In the middle render near the green tool box you see that brownish stain and that ring stain on the cement floor… I’m curious on what method you used to add those?

I’m glad you like it and thanks for comment.
I made this stain mixing a concrete material with grunge material by mask. I made for You today a short movie how to do that :slight_smile:
I’m sorry that no comment but I am not set into a speaker. It’s clear information how mix node and how make the brush and paint it.
I hope that will be helpful.

For refreshing I add a night render…

Regards

Thank you for taking the time to do video. I have to start “forcing” myself to do some texture painting in blender. Up to this point I’ve created masks in Photoshop.

Is there anyway you can show a screenshot of your node set up? Again I really appreciate that you took the time to make the video.

No problem, I’m glad that I can help you. Of course does not suggest a specific settings. It all depends on the used textures.
Cheers.

Thanks Wiku84 for showing the node setup.

realy nice
but is the brick some long