New Blender Video Sequence Editor Tutorial

My newest update to the Sequential Video Editor with many corrections and additions to the 5 year old original tutorial!

At long last my new video is ready! My last tutorial is now over 5 years old and has had over 41,000 views but it is time for a better quality and updated video.

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Thanks

Douglas E Knapp
Blender Game Master

I enjoyed the tutorial! Nice to see a face instead of just a voice like so many other tutorials. Hope you can keep them coming! Cheers!

By the way Douglas, have you done much editing on the blender manual lately? I have noticed it is improving a lot lately but I’m not aware of who is doing the actual work. Care to fill me in?

Thanks. I will keep making them. What do you want to learn next?
There is a team but in the case of the VSE Aaron Carlisle is doing the work with me. I am proofreading it and testing it and he is writing and fixing it. I will send him here and perhaps he can give a fuller answer.

Hi all, lately I have been the main contributor to the Manual. There are a few others such as Campbell but lately I would say that about 90% of the changes are my own. The fact that you say that it is improving makes be glad that I know everything is going well. It is sad that not many of the old writes moved over to the new Manual.

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it. I’m relying more and more on the manual and I’ve been surprised to find how readable and easy to follow it is compared with other manuals. Also searching and navigating the old manual was painful. Thanks again!

Remember that manual really both of them are and were written by people just like you. You can take a section and start trying out the info. If you can’t understand it or the keys are wrong (this happens a lot) then file a bug report or if you are really into it start to doing what Blendify is doing. I am sure he would help you get started and maybe even mentor you. Blender need people like this!