Ignored posters post takes a huge part of the thread. Opposite of ignore.

It takes a huge part of the thread and it’s red and does the opposite of ignore. Just make it the same color like the other posts and a simple ignored is sufficient. Also the hight is to high. Make it smaller.

Please fix the css for this because it’s really annoying. Especially because the poster that I ignore posts uncontrollably in every thread. It’s like you cover your ears but see him jumping in front of you all the time. Why the bold and bigger fonts?

Hey pal i dont know what i did wrong and why you wanna attack me.
Just because i posted some suggestions to make the dev.think abit.
One thing is 4 sure in real life you dont want to meet me so ignore sounds good to me BIGBAD.

At least one good suggestion from you.

Here’s my css for restyling ignored posts in Firefox. The place for it is in profile directory -> chrome: userContent.css. Fast way to find the profile directory is to go to url about:support and press the directory button.

@-moz-document domain(blenderartists.org) {
    li.postbitignored {
        border: 0px !important;
    }

li.postbitignored div.posthead {
        padding: 0px !important;
        margin: 0px !important;
        background: #121212 none repeat scroll 0% 0% !important;
    }

li.postbitignored p.usertitle {
        visibility: hidden !important;
        height: 0px !important;
    }

li.postbitignored div.userinfo {
        padding: 0px 0px 0px 10px !important;
        background: #000 none repeat scroll 0% 0% !important;
    }

li.postbitignored input.postimod {
        visibility: hidden;
    }

li.postbitignored div.postrow {
        padding: 0px !important;
        margin: 0px !important;
        visibility: hidden !important;
        height: 0px;
    }

li.postbitignored div.nodecontrols {
        background: #121212 none repeat scroll 0% 0% !important;
    }
}

I feel that this could the mod do in 15 minutes. Instead that every user to do with an hack.

I use safari also. Usually I write my own css when I used greasemonkey on firefox.

IMHO it would be much better if the user Love3D would be banned from this forum. He is the first and only one that forced me to use the ignore list feature…

This is a theming issue. I’ve already brought it up as something that we should try to address in the future.

In the meantime, I should remind anyone reading this thread that direct attacks on members of our community are not permitted. I’ve already deleted two replies from this very thread that were direct attacks. If you have a problem with a post, please use the forum’s Report Post feature.