Blender Texture/ UV Unrap Noob Help

Okay, so I’m trying to learn Blender a bit to make simple assets. I’ve never been anything close to an artist, but I’m excite to actually try! I’m trying to make a jar of jam. It looks great in Cycles, but when I render the scene, it looks so different. I’ve watched videos and I have it set to UV Map and can’t seem to find a way to adjust this issue. Any ideas for a noob? I know, I’m garbage!

Also, any recommendations on tutorials and such (besides ones on here I will look at) for texturing and asset/object creations? (Basically, how to make video game objects, not character. I.E. chairs, lamps, roads, etc.)

How are we expected to know what material or render settings you are currently using to get the result you currently have ?

It looks great in Cycles, but when I render the scene, it looks so different.
But cycles is the rendered result, do you mean the viewport (what shading mode are you using ?)

For ALL support questions at the VERY MINIMUM you should be supplying a demo blend file that when we press the render button will give the result you see. If you are using any textures include those. Also supply an example of what you are trying to achieve.