3D Assets for a multiplayer game on PC [Payment depends on Success]

Hi, I’m Eli,

I have put over 900 hours into making a few of my apps and games. I have a PC game, 3 apps, and now I want to start making my next big project. I will be looking to make an online multiplayer 3D game. I have all the expertise for the programming side of it, this won’t even be my first multiplayer game, so I think I am ready. All I need is a 3D modeler and artist.

Specifications:
-Able to use blender to make 3D models
-Able to make 3D art/textures, for each model
-Easy form of text/IM (instant messaging [Hangouts,Kik,etc.])
-Creative

• I will provide specifications for each model, and you will do the rest. You will have total creative freedom within the guidelines I provide.

-Speaks English
-Accepts Paypal as payment (for the future)

The Game: will be FreeToPlay 3D RPG Multiplayer (not MMO, as it will not be massive), with a paid membership system.

Payment: This will be a free position until the game makes some money. Once I make enough money to split it and send some through paypal (including paypals cut) and still be sending something that makes a difference to you, I will send it and you will get paid. This will go along with how successful the game is.

Perks of Working for Me:
-You will receive a membership to the game for as long as you are working for me. (Once I implement it)
-You will be credited with the title Lead Game Artist and will be a partner of my company.
-You will get alpha, beta, and first releases of the game as it is being developed as well as in game perks that are unknown to me at this point in development.

DO NOT work for me if you are only in it for the money. There will be no money coming to you at this point and little money until the game becomes known or successful. I don’t make any money until you do and vice versa.

You can and should work on any other project you want to as well as this for anybody else, but there will be an implied non-disclosure agreement for this game. If you tell other people about the game in detail or give free copies of the game away without my express permission. You may also not sell or use any art or assets from my game in any other of your projects that you work on.

Thank You for taking your time to read this and I look forward to working with you.
-Eli Sussman

Did you get help for this project? I asoed because I too need some help and would be nice to know if you got it or not.

No. I still have not even gotten any replies.

Eli Sussman I want to work with you .

I sent you A Private Message with more information.

By the way, I’m still looking for someone if anyone is interested.

I’m not sure if working ‘for’ you is very temping to anyone if you don’t pay them. Working together on something promising sounds more encouraging. Could you post a link to your previous work to encourage potential artists to work with you?

Hey! I am interested in helping with the game if your still looking for it. I have been doing blender for 3 years and can show some of my work if you need it.

As good as the post is there is a few things you need to put on:

1. Your previous work so people actually know what their leader is capable of.
  2. A little more information on game - e.g What genre is it? What audience is it aimed for? What game engine is being used?
  3. Put down what assets need creating.

Of course you don’t have to put that down if you don’t want to. Just trying to help :wink:

Hello Eli, Im new in 3d world and Im looking for a projects to make. Im not fully expienced, but I can make good things. You can see my works here: eusebisedeno's 3D models - Sketchfab

Let me know if you are interested

Thank you

Hello, I would like to help with modeling and I have a friend who can do music.

I’d like to help you because i need to create a solid portfolio. If you want to see some of my works facebook.com/CristianoArtworks

I want to join your team of modelers. I am interested in modeling guns only.

So you want an artist to work for you something like 900 hours, who will maybe get payed.
good luck finding a good 3d artist.

I would be happy to provide 3d models for no pay
Private message me

I would be happy to provide 3d models for no pay
Private message me