Drop down style menus shortcut key guide.

I’ve been coming here every time I needed answers and appreciate having this site handy, Blender Stack Exchange is also good for finding out what does what. I am still a noob at Blender, less than a month, but not as far as modelling, rigging, animating, etc.

The thing with Blender is the shortcut keys, shortcuts imply there is another way around but mostly there isn’t. If only there was between Window and Help drop down menus for every shortcut key to use instead. Until that happens, I made my own menus. Like menus they have on the right the equivalent shortcut keys. For me this is the difference between trying, not knowing, forum asking, waiting, get answer, do. Or look, figure it out, do.

I want to make this guide available to all users who would need some shortcut reminders on the fly. But since I’m new to Blender I may have misinformed instead of helping.

Please check it out see if I messed up somewhere. Also, if you see something missing that could be handy to add to this guide please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

http://dragonskunk.com/blender.htm