10 Free HDRIs - 16000x8000, up to 24 EVs

Update: There are now 10 different HDRIs available for free here :slight_smile:
Original post below:

For the past few months I’ve been working on a dedicated website for all my HDR panoramas called HDRI Haven. In preparation for its launch next week, I’ve got a little gift for you :slight_smile:

Usually I only give away small HDRIs (2048 pixels wide or less), but this time you can have five giant HDRIs (16384 x 8192 in resolution). All of them contain the highest dynamic range possible, meaning they’ll give you perfectly realistic lighting right off the bat without requiring any complicated node setups.

Download them here :slight_smile:

And some test renders to show the lighting that they produce (the HDRIs are the only light source, the node setup is simple):

(more in next post)

PS: Sorry for the email form thing, Gumroad is the only decent platform I’ve found that can host these giant files for free without any kind of annoying speed limiter to get you to pay for it. And no, Dropbox and Drive don’t work reliably as hosting platforms, not at this level.

Really good, thank you :wink:

Thanks a lot!

Thank you :wink:

Delicious stuff, thank you Greg. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Thanks greg!

Awesome, you can never have too many HDRIs, thanks!! :smiley:

My pleasure folks :slight_smile: if you make something cool with them, I’d love to see it.

Thank you very much Greg!!!

I hope to have a good occasion to use them…and to show you here…

Thank you Greg !

Thank You so MUCH.

My first 16 k Hdri files.

There was only 1 of the 16 k files I couldn’t render with , got a Cuda out of memory they use 5,5 Gb…:slight_smile:

They look great…Thank’s again

Tai

Hey Greg!

Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering: did you know that Andrew’s Skies add-on has a feature for importing your own HDRIs? You need to prepare some addition files (like low res, thumbnail, …) and name them with the add-on convention, but once you have them you can pack them in a zip and install them with 1 or 2 clicks inside Blender.

I mention it because I think you could consider offering the ready-made install zip files for Andrew’s add-on for your paid HDRIs.

The add-on’s website says that the demo version doesn’t have that option, but the 3 demo hdris are installed from a zip… maybe it’s different now (?) . I’ve been posponing testing importing my own hdris, but I’ll give it a try now and let you know.

Cheers!

EDIT: Tested it. It doesn’t work for demo version.

Downloaded, thanks!

Thank you.

FYI, I’ve just swapped out these with 5 different ones, 2 of which are brand new!

Get them here.

Aaaand I added another 5 HDRIs to the free bundle :slight_smile: meaning there are now 10 full-res (16k) HDRIs with up to 24 EVs of dynamic range available for free: https://hdrihaven.com/bundle.php?b=free_bundle

Top notch stuff Greg! Keep them comin’ :smiley:

-Sayan

Thank you Greg for these great HDRIs and for your generosity.

You are most generous. Thank you.