Quote Costings Required: Self funded delvelopement : Easter Eggs Modelling Required.

Hi there Blender Guru’s,

I’m posting here as I’m keen to calculate the costs to build 2 models, with variations.

1st Model is a Chocolate Mini Egg (to be shown as Wrapped with Foil and also as Naked Chocolate)
2nd Model is the Metal Case that the Mini Eggs are presented in…

The main goal is to produce a set of Models - the mini eggs that show the foil wrapping in a way
that none of the Spots are creased out of shape - is this even possible? - so all Spots remain Whole Spots and not like my guide shots.

I also include a retouched image from photography which shows how these eggs will be used.
I am looking for a Complete set up with lighting to match the example retouched image.
So I can take over the approved models and re arrange the items at will.

Both Models are required in Various Colourways…

Mini Chocolate Egg - Colourways are: (Horse’s Head Icon applied to some Spots - Vector AW)

1. Base Gold with Red Spots
  2. Base Blue with Green Spots
  3. Base Orange with Blue Spots
  4. Base Red with Green Spots

The Metal Hollow Shells - Colourways are: (Logo Icon to be applied to Shells - Vector AW)

1. Base Gold with Red Spots - as mini egg pic
  2. Base Blue with Green Spots- as mini egg pic
  3. Base Orange with Blue Spots- as mini egg pic
  4. Base Red with Green Spots- as mini egg pic
  5. Base Pale Yellow with Pale Green Spots. - new variant see Metal 1/2 shell pic.

I hope this makes sense to you and that someone is interested enough to quote on this.
At present this is a Self Funded project and therefore not commercial in terms of Fees.
Timescale - as and when - no rush.

If this one day goes live and is indeed commercially used then there will be a fee - which we can discuss in private.

Thanks Guys & Girls for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards
Ben

I can send you a PDF of the Items to see them more clearly - just PM me to ask for it - with your email address and website details… Thanks again.

Just to add - if your Quotation / Estimate fits within my personal (wallets) budget then it will be a goer… Thanks again.