Little boy blue

I was having trouble with a different project so I took a break and told my self i would work on a smaller one untill it was finished and here it is. Just looking for some post tips if you have any thanks. well any tips i welcome all thoughts good and bad thanks.

Attachments

I wonder… while an effort to climb up such a tree with a long rope is already a great achievement, why don’t just jump off? :wink:
OK, next one. For such a long fall, the force of the body would be so strong, when the rope gets tightened around the neck, it would cut of the head, and both parts would fall down… This was murder!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, I like the colored tree. I like how it looks a little polygonal. The leaves are pretty cool. Though the clusters should match, the cluster in the middle looks out of place with the rounded ones on top.

For some reason, I would like this to be a bansai tree in a small shallow pot. I feel the darker image conveys the idea better. The lighter one, I couldn’t figure out that the figure was a hanged man.

That’s a fantastic idea, but without the hanged man. I’m not sure he would make sense next to a bonsai.

Interesting ideas and thanks for the feed back every one. I will give the bansai tree idea a go!