Zero Devision Error in DirectX export

Hi,

when I try to export my model as an .x file, I get a Zero Devision Error at the skin weights (shown in the screenshot).
This only occurred after I added IK Armature.
What can I do to fix this?

Attachments

test_chicken.blend (710 KB)

Have you tried

Exporting ArmaturesTo export armatures that require complex constraints (i.e. MakeHuman rigs), it is often necessary to use the Bake Action operator on a new armature object before export:

• Duplicate the armature object (Shift + D, not Alt + D) and set the mesh object’s Armature modifier to use the new armature object. If you’ve parented the mesh object to the original armature object, it might be a good idea to parent it temporarily to the new armature object.
  • With the new armature object selected, press Space, type Bake Action, and press Enter.
  • Set the start and end frames appropriately and set Frame Step to 1.
  • Uncheck the Only Selected option and check the Visual Keying and Clear Constraints options.
  • For Bake Data, click on Pose.

After executing, the new armature object should have been stripped of all of its constraints and it should be using a new action. This new armature object and action should export correctly. After exporting, you can safely delete the new armature object and action, and set the mesh object’s Armature modifier to use the original armature object again.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/DirectX_Exporter