Need help with character

I’m working on an animation but creating characters that looked realistic never worked for me, I’ve tried billion times but failed, so I’m asking your help, hoping any of you can save me. :slight_smile:

I don’t need texturing to be done, the problem was never with that - okay, it was but there are other options to add a skin texture so that’s not exactly a problem. What I need, is only a character - head to be specific - that looks real and almost the same if we compare it to the reference images.

By the way the actress that I’m trying to make a 3d model of is Emily Bett Rickards, there are not enough usable images but the ones that can help modeling are packed in the blend files. Said blend files are experiments, so if someone would like to help but not from zero maybe those files can save time.

Here are the started blend files: charactertry2.blend (3.83 MB)try1.blend (2.54 MB)

Of course when time comes for publishing the animation I’ll give proper credit. I accept every model that looks close to the original images not matter if it’s a sculpt or mesh or continuation of one of the started files. I hope it’s not too much to ask and someone can help. Thanks. :slight_smile: