3D Model from a handmade creature

Hello, i searched for tips in the community already to make it into a 3d model myself, but im just to stupid for it :smiley:
I made this creature myself, and i wanted it to be my mascot what will represent me in some way.
I got 3 pictures currently, means > front / left /rear.

So what i need:

-Of course the Model, it should be symmetric

-If Possible rigged ( i need it mostly for pictures and maybe short clips )

-Eyes > Open / close

-Eyebrowes > just a simple up and down motion if possible, its not rly necessary

-Mouth > open / close, should be able to make a smiling and a sad motion and if possible a motion like a surprised “oooh”

-Feet > i dont know how to explain it, but it should be more like a “stiff” movement, imagine a fat little cartoon guy :stuck_out_tongue:

-Ears > like a rabbit.

edit I dont need the hair or any textures to be made, i can do this on myself

Here are some pics:

Ok thats all i know to say at this moment.

I hate to say it, but i may be not someone whos still in school without cash, but i dont have a fulltime job, so the money i can spend on this project or more in one into you guys isnt that much. I dont know how expensive such projects can be, but name me your prices and maybe we find a solution =)

If you have any questions let me know.

Have a nice one

I’m happy to do a couple of hours on this for you (just for practice). I still have to add the teeth, fix up the materials and comb the fur.

Looks like a good start :wink:

$50 and I complete all tasks labeled and give you realism (or a cartoony look) as well…
I’m very easy to work with, and I’m negotiable on prices.
See my Art Station portfolio for an example of my work…
artstation.com/artist/tower-cg

YEPP ! it really is, but the hair is confusing me a little bit for some reason and i dont mean it in a bad way, so no disrespect there sir ! :wink:
But i have to add, i dont need a extreme super real hight quality model of it, sure it should look decent and maybe cartoony and so should, if possible, the rigging, because i may use it for a twitch intro or some privat stuff =)
and once again, sorry for my bad english.

And joey i watched your potfolio, really well done stuff there, but since i got some offers i have to wait before i can give you or anyone else an answer :confused:

Hey, I’ve sent you a PM. Check out the image I sent. Nice hand made character btw. How long did it take you?

@SassiX Okay, that’s fine. Thank you for your time an compliments sir. :slight_smile:

Uhm, in case you asked me tor33, it took me like a week or 2. I used a balloon to make the head, then i used paste and paper to make it solid. For the ears and feet i simply used wire to add it the head/body and then again paste and paper. Took a while to get it dry.

Hey SassiX, I’ve sent you some previews of current progress. Thanks.