Demon clown i'm still learning art

what do you think about his body

This is hard to critique, my friend, as there isn’t much going on and you haven’t told us what you’re after. You’re obviously new to 3d modeling. The body just looks very basic.
For now I think you should find yourself a nice character modeling tutorial and go through it, slowly and deliberately.
Another good thing to do is gather some very good references. You can find artists and artworks that you admire and these will become your benchmark (you won’t be able to do anything as cool for a while but you will get there if you keep going).
I hope my comment is encouraging. It’s hard to comment as I don’t know much about your age, background etc.

There is nothing much to say because it is just started. This is what many could do in a few seconds. A few minutes in and the model would look far different from this. I suggest that you continue modeling and shaping your model so that, at least, you would get the proper volume and shapes right. Then we could have more to see and give comments on.

You should study topology, as a topic. For your body, if it’s at this early of stage of modeling, and you are looking for advice on how to take more steps, you should atleast post some of the references you are using. If you could show what you are shooting for it would be easier to help you get there.

For a very good tutorial on character modeling, uv, texture and rigging, search for the “Blender Character Modeling” youtube clips by Darrin Lile

I took the recommendations and i’m following daniel krueturs tutorial on making anime characters