Looking for new Modeler to Carry On Game Project

I’m wondering if any modelers out there can help, I had someone working on this model for me for the last couple of months voluntarily but she has another project shes just started work on, so she can’t give much time anymore to this project at the moment, but she has indicated that she be willing to help guide anyone new on how to finish off this model. So she has requested me to find another person to help carry on where she left off. She has done a good job so far and her efforts are appreciated…

The game project I was making is huge, its a sci-fi game and requires alot of modeling of the different worlds,
but at the moment I’m just concentrating on just getting the commander (lead guy) done.

I also need to find some male voice actors who are willing to volunteer for the male roles so I don’t have to use computer synthesis files. Or silent text Dialog.

Most of the basic modeling work has been already done, its just the aesthetics and tweaking now to finish it off, the hair style needs to be finished to add in the color clumps. We 're trying to get the model to match the photo as best we can. Hoping to get this model clothed too also with a ship uniform, I have put together a few insignias symbol to put on the uniforms as hes a commander of a space ship with a crew.

Not sure whether he should be fully skinned or just skin just his head and hands, and just model the clothes on him, and use him as a basic template. I don’t know how to model myself with Blender, but I do know some of the process from the work that’s already been done for him.