Looking to hire 3d Designer to design face / mask for 3d printing - start ASAP

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to hire a skilled 3d designer to begin work immediately.

Below you’ll find a link to reference files. 3d scan of a subject - I’m looking to have this scan cleaned up and the features more realistically defined in the areas that the scanning was poor at handling (eyes came out not so good, lips a bit underdefined, nose a bit bumpy and inconsistent).

I’m looking to 3D print this face like a mask - so really only the face is the important area, the rest of the head can be scrapped. beard / hair detail is not neccessary. looking for a smooth surface that is an accurate depiction of his face - like a greek marble bust.

We’ll be printing this mask to be 84 inches tall and 6mm thick - so after the mask is designed and looks good, I’ll ask you to divide the face into printable sqaure tiles (about 8 in x 8 in x 6mm), which we will glue together after printing.

Our timeline is very tight - I’d like to have this ready to print by early next week, and hoping to have files to review within a few days of receiving your deposit.

Get in touch if you are available, capable, if you can work with this timeline (and over the weekend), and how much you will charge for this.

REFERENCE FILES:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ElFNcGgOMoWElSRWlN UWhIRUE&usp=sharing

Thanks,
Mark S.

feel free to reach out via email [email protected]

Have sent an email! Thanks for the opportunity.

-Ethan
[email protected]