Blender stopped working

So Blender was working perfectly fine earlier this month.

Now it won’t stop flashing on and off [goes white, the back. Or sometimes exits Blender randomly after it flickers to white]. This is super annoying, especially since it prevents me from picking things randomly.

My Specs are: 8Gb Mem. i5 Intel Core. Windows 10. NVIDIA GeFORCE 353.54 Graphics Driver. And an Acer E-15.

Well, what did you change on your machine, then?
If Blender was working perfectly well before and now does not, obviously something must have changed. Any Windows updates? Installed new drivers?

Well I did get a nasty virus, and Geeksonsite did a repair and a clean up. That and I got Makehuman on my computer. Those are the only two things different. MakeHuman is having the same problem when I oribt / pan. But Other than that program, and the virus that got fixed. Nothing’s changed.

Try updating to newest graphics card drivers. If you had a ‘repair and cleanup’ who knows what mess they did.

First delete ALL trace of the blender install including all config files (look on the online manual for the location of the config files)

Actually I stopped reading after “I did get a nasty virus”: I’m pretty sure there you have your answer.
Perhaps you should investigate with Geeks On Site what parts of your system were damaged by the virus and what further damage was caused in the fixing process. If “fixing” means deleting infected system files, doing so might get rid of your virus, but does not necessarily mean to restore the system to its pre-infection state…

This smells like damaged graphics drivers. Try reinstalling them.

I deleted everything on Blender. Updated my driver, and got a new blender download.

It’s flickering less. Although I’m not able to import my FBX files. So that’s a new problem XD.

If MakeHuman shows the very same issues, you can stop fiddling around with Blender. The problem must run deeper, then.
Do you have any system backups/restore points from before the virus infection you could try use? If not: WHY NOT?
Tried “sfc /scannow” in an elevated command prompt?

Sorry to say this, but sometimes the only way to fully recover from a virus infection is to “format c:” and start from scratch with a fresh install of the OS…