Wats Ur Prob Storyboards ... I need 15 characters -_-;;

I wanted to get some feedback on some storyboards … yeah … I’m pretty certain this fits here
on the other hand I’m so far into the game I don’t think ill be able to modify them … well for future reference I guess … or just for the future

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By7pDE7_UiCVb1NfOXNvLTFBVEE

… how do you add an image to a post and make the image a link?

hey, been reading your storyboard. it matches common standards and due this it is pretty clear and understandable - congrats! also the story plot is well figured out.

beside that, it is also throwing up some questions. at first you want to use a lot of hard cuts. maybe this could look strange from an artistic point of view. to better understand how you want to piece this together and if every cut makes sense where it is, it would be useful to see a timescale (frames/time). by now i am just guessing that there are too much hard cuts. secondly i would ask if it is necessary for the story to develop both plots. i think the two people meeting in the diner is not, regarding the joke you want to tell, so why are you developing this plot and what are you aiming for with the diner scene? by now it looks like it is just fancy decoration - its not providing extra info for the joke.

and at last the joke is a littlebit hard to catch but thats just my personal taste. i know a joke with a snail and a guy which is quite the same just a littlebit different:

“a snail is moving upstairs and a guy steps out of the door. the guy is kicking the snail back into the garden. 1 year later it is ringing at the guys door. he opens and looks at the snail he kicked a year before which is angrily yelling at him: hey what was that all about right now?”