Cartoon Project is looking for simple objects

Hello and thanks for letting me introduce myself to this community.

My name is Mike (30 years of age at the time this post got created) and I have been using Blender since 2007 (wow… almost a decade).
I am very familiar with Blender and quite experienced… but I suck (because I see a lot of artists on your community that are better than me by a hundred!).

I would like to ask for another helping hand on our cartoon Project (it has no name but over 40 rendered Clips already! Cool!).

I hope I am allowed to link you to the cartoon’s project blog-site:
http://windupfilms.blogspot.com
(This site contains almost daily updates on what me and my friend Dam are doing on the project).

Like mentioned there is only 2 people working on that project (currently), me and Dam (who is doing all the sound and editing).

About the Project:

• It is a cartoon (of the animated 3D kind) and our first movie project ever.
  • It is also about 2 Zombies and 2 Robots doing maintenance on a Planet Modular Research Station.
  • We’re not aiming for profit nor do we seek crowd-funding attention.
  • The project officially started rendering on 12/12/2015 (so a little over a month) but has been planned since almost 3 years now.
  • Everything visual is 100% original work coming from my 9 years of learning how to “Blender”, hehe.

We are looking for:
simple 3D Objects such as: crates, architecture/structure, computers, vials, the odd weapon, hand/guard-rails etc. … simple stuff, nothing organic and NO Textures… I will do material configuration according to the lighting that I think is best suitable for the scene when it comes to planning a certain shot. :slight_smile:
So really just a person doing simple 3D modelling. It doesn’t even need to be crazy detailed… we only render in the 700’s range.

What you can expect:

• We don’t rush things… whatever time something takes is what it takes… but we definitely NEED TO KNOW if you are stepping out of the project or you can no longer make it. That’s totally fine… we all have daytime jobs and hobbies. :slight_smile:
  • You will keep the rights to every 3D Object you did contribute.
    IMPORTANT NOTE ON THAT:
  • Once an 3D object contributed to a scene is rendered in a locked clip you will be credited for that (depending on how far the movie goes after it’s release, if it ever comes to that.). And if you decide to leave we delete the actual 3D object off our hard-drive but it will stay in the rendered Clip (only!).
  • Any contributed 3D work needs to have a “readme.txt”-file that confirms that the actual contributed 3D model is originally made by “yourself” (whoever you’re going to be) and what the terms of use to Me and Dam is.

For example:

README.TXT:
Modelled on 16/01/2016
Modelled by “Your Full Name” and eMail Address.
3D Model File Name: “thereyougo.zip”
Licensed under CC (choose your License)

• We will share every Clip that is locked via YouTube Private Listing only between Dam and ME and “Yourself” or voice-over talents. The Copyrights to a Clip stay with “Nuclear Waffle Strike Pictures” unless declared otherwise (depending on your CC License).
  • To be fair please don’t upload any links to the private listed video clips.
  • We will give out an Editor account to the Blog-site to “Yourself” which stays active until you decide to leave the project.
  • If the movie ever generates any form of revenue it will be shared depending on “total contribution”.

I hope that I could cover whatever I needed to cover for clarity … if someone feels like that I suck at it and I need include something, please feel to point me to it. :slight_smile:

here’s a screenshot of the latest work-in-progress:making_lab96_2.jpg

Please contact me over PM or using the Blog-Site if you have any questions.

Thanks and all the best!
Mike
Nuclear Waffle Strike Pictures