Need Critique

Trying to make a photorealistic kitchen:

I tried to do the chairs multiple times, still failing.

Do the colors look good?

The vent above the stove doesn’t look real, tried many times but I think I will just take it out.

I could really use the critique, I quite new to blender and have the eager to learn and get better:)

Thanks!

Hi. I think that models aren’t bad. You can try to add bevel modifier because the corners ale bit sharp. Try to look at furniture in your kitchen. About textures it’s worse. Everything looks plastic, besides the stone or marble material. Try to make it from wood, it would look better! And for that towels, use cloth simulation, it’s always better.

For specifics, here’s what grabs me:

For your towels I would try messing with your sculpting tools (HINT: Turn Dynotopo on, and set pixel size to 6px) this would be the fastest way for me to get some variation.

Your two counter surfaces are too drastically off size wise.
The Counter @ the sink the flecks are twice the size.
The Island counter’s texture should become bigger (less scale), because the grain in the texture is repeating too often, and it grabbing unnecessary attention.

The cabinets are starting to look repetitive with the smudge pattern.

Your walls seems to be lacking the correct material/texture values (However the backsplash looks decent).
Your wall behind the Island seems like it is just using the default blender material.

The window is looking too frosty, maybe try using light paths to clean this up.

The color of the seating is also grabbing undo amounts of attention (Compositionally speaking), because it is so different from the greens, blues, and nuetrals of the rest of the space.

Try to get your hood to match the metallic value of your grab/towel bars.

All that being said, the quality is definitely there.
Make a few of the changes the way that suits you, and your vision for the space, and repost.
Good job so far.