[Wanted] 3D low poly and 2D artist for mobile game

Hello, thank you in advance for reading.

My name is Fernando, I’m an independent game dev working on my third game for android.
I make games mainly because I enjoy doing that and to add to my portfolio and maybe make a buck while doing so. I worked in the game industry a few years ago but left it for other area. Now that I’m out of a job and have free time, making games is my primary occupation.
However, my modeling and artistic skills are not yet developed enough to a point where I’m happy with the results.
For this reason, I’m looking for a low poly 3D artists to model and animate the 3d objects and 2D art for the game I’m currently developing(and others, if you’d like).
I’m not able to pay for the work at the time. But in case the project is monetized, a part the profit will be sent to each person involved. All involved in the development will be credited for it in the game credits section and in the store.

The project I’m developing now is a kids memory game. It is a very simple game, it shouldn’t take more than a week to complete and be released on the google play(as long as the art is ready). A good part of the game mechanics is ready, what’s pending is user test and art.

Models I need for this phase, objects should be cartoon style kids friendly(cute, for the lack of better word):
+5 types of tree;
+rat-like crawling creature;(A*: animations: idle,moving,moving fast,jumping,hiding)
+lizard-like crawling creature;A*
+bear-like creature;A*
+bunny-like creature;A*
+dog-like creature;A*
-5 types of rocks;(done)
-5 types of grass spot(with flowers and without);(done)
+canal(river);(water moving animation)
+bird;(Animatios: idle, flying,spooked)
+Apple;
+3 types of bush;
-Mushroom;(done)
-More models will come as needed.

2D art:
+Button replay;
+Button back;
+Button right;
+Background for in-game texts;
+Menu background;
+Credits background;
+in-game Panels background;
-More will come as needed.

You don’t have to be responsible for all the items. You can pick as many as you like to do, however, they must follow the same style as the other objects. Please keep in mind I intend to keep the rendered scene with less than 100k tris, so low poly is a MUST. I’m developing the game in Unity 5.3(lastest on date) for android only(for now).

If you are interested or have any suggestions, let me know at [email protected]

Hello again,

I’d like to update this post to thank to all who applied before to work on it, and to show the results of the work.

However, I am still looking for artists to expand the game. So if you are interested please mail me at [email protected].

You can download the game for android here , and check the page here.

Regards,
Fernando