In Need of Desperate Help. Rendering Issues.

So I have been having an issue with Blender Cycles rendering. Unfortunately I am unable to upload pictures right now, but will do so as soon as possible. The issue is that whenever I render my animation some of my frames come out dimmer than others. Basically I get very dim lighting in some frames, but in most frames it comes out as expected. Can someone Help me understand why?

You need to supply a link to your blend file and show the problem. From your post there is just about no useful info to be able to give you a solution

Sorry about that. Im kind of new here. The thing is I don’t really have a link, but I can send it to you via email if you’d like.

So I seem to have figured out the issue. It seems that the issue was coming from when I added a sky texture under the world tab. So far things seem to be rendering ok, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Do you know why adding a sky texture might cause an issue like that?

The moderators should learn to use a more friendly tone when answering a question. I will not mention any name.

Hi , you should make sure that your texture is balanced all over when it come to brightness and contrast. Just a wild quess :slight_smile:
Hope you find a solution.

Thanks esimacio. I was able to figure out the issue came from adding a sky texture under the world tab or something like that. I removed it and the problem was solved. Idk why the sky texture built into Blender would cause that, but luckily I just added some lighting to my scene to make up for that. I appreciate the help. Although if you know why the sky texture may cause that then that would be awesome since I can’t seem to find anything about it on Google.