Affordable & Professional Portfolio Websites and More!

A website is a great way to take your art and display it in a professional and easy way. It also aids you in getting future clients as it displays all of your information in one simple and easy place, as well as helps you appear more professional and serious about your work.

There are free Website builders out there like “WIX” and more, but in reality, there is nothing like a custom made website to help boast your creativity and originality.

My prices are negotiable and up for bargain, but I usually try to be fair about my pricing in order to help us both get what we want. My minimum price is usually $50 and won’t often go below that, as I need to at least make it worth my time. . . but feel free to contact me with whatever proposal you have. I would love to hear from you.

To show you some work of what I can do, here is some websites I am working on RIGHT NOW:
www.anthonysdavis.com --> My portfolio website, completly done, however still need to add some images and such to make it more visually appealing. All of the structure is complete. Feel free to check out the site to see more about me.
www.warfororion.net/ --> This is a website I am currently working on for a Indie Game hoping to release sometime this year (at least that’s the plan). The Website is obviously not finished, as the game itself needs to be completed more in order to finish a lot of the content. The website simply gets updated slowly as the development of the game does. It is a work in progress, but should hopefully display a bit of what I am capable of.
http://www.amalgamboardgame.com --> This website is still under development, but is coming close to being finished. We are about to release the website soon, but we just need to add some art to make it more “full” and “pretty”. The page is simple and just a one page website, but it is effective for a simple landing page.

I look forward to working with some of you, or even just discussing farther and answering any questions you have. The best & quickest way to contact me is by email at:
[email protected]

The Paid Jobs forum is job adverts not for advertising your services.

Moved to Off Topic

I am in need of some some art for my personal portfolio website, I may be willing to make a website in EXCHANGE for some artwork for my own website. Let me know if you are interested!

website two isn’t working?

Showing one site that isn’t complete and another one that doesn’t exist at all (the domain is not registered) does not give a very good first impression.

I suggest you make something that is complete before advertising your services.

Apologies for the link not working, the post is a bit old, and I the domain name has changed since last posting. I have updated the post to reflect the correct domain. I apologize about that.

Updated post to include my portfolio website:
http://www.anthonysdavis.com/