Krionic - In Need of Riggers, Asset Creators and Anything Game Dev Related

Hello all.

Krionic was founded recently in hopes of growing to producing AAA titles and becoming known as home to thousands as we grow our community.

The team currently has:

Jackson (Me) : Management, Asset Creator (Not the best, but I can make due)
Josh: C++ Programmer, passed study courses in game development.
Adam: Asset Creator, modeling for a few years, partaken in games before.
Hades: Taking study courses for 2D and 3D animation, as well as Storyboarding.
We may be getting more people within the month, these people are programmers and 3D modelers.

What we want:

Asset Creators
Riggers**
Level Designers
Anyone with experience, or anyone who wants to learn.

We originally wanted to make an in depth sniper game, which was planned well and ideas were made. However we decided that since we’re a small team, we should aim for something more simple. We’ve now decided to go with something simple and easy going, that anyone can enjoy. We’re planning on making a game that gives the player a sense of happiness, like Journey. Singleplayer, easy, relaxing, enjoyable and comedic at times.

This is volunteer, however if the game is a success pay will be split. If you’d like to enquire about this please do message me, we accept anyone as long as you are willing to put in 100%!

Steam: Krionic | Jtom2k
Facebook: Jackson O’malley

Regards,
Jackson

I like the idea of working on a game that gives the player a sense of happiness.
Singleplayer, easy, relaxing, enjoyable and comedic at times: even though I must admit I haven’t played Journey yet, it seems like something I’d be into.
Is there a forum/group where you discuss ideas and concepts? Mind posting a link? (or pm me if you want).
Does having a c++ programmer mean you’ll be working in UE4?
I guess there’s no harm in joining your group, though I can’t say I’m fully in until there’s an actual game to work on.

You can contact me at [email protected]