Need a pro modeller for an old building

Hi;
I need a 3d interior model of a historical building (only one flat) for my game in my phD project. I have technical drawings of the building and photographs. And i have a basic 3d model but i need a pro model. (maybe it can used for pro model)

If anybody interests i can send photos and drawings via private message.

Hi I do architectural models in blender for webgl with real life measurements and technical drawings involved, I’m not an architect but I’ve worked with them for the past 2 years to do realistic representations of retail and commercial spaces, I could do the building model.

Hi guerilla, I’m an italian architect, I’ve worked for years in 3d modeling, mainly concerning new buildings, but something historical too. Can you show me what kind of building and details are you looking for? I think I could manage it, but can you explain also how many work there is to do and when is the deadline? Only the building or furniture and props too?

Bye and good times!
Matteo

I’m interested in your old building project. you an send me photos and drawings

I’m interested in your old building project . You an send me photo and drawing.

Sounds like this one would be fun, I have experience in different fields… been using blender for about 6-7 years but my texturing is a little shady at times depending on my mood. LOL… um right now i’m getting ready to post some of my new stuff in my sketchbook like about 10 I guess

I sent you another PM. Have you had a chance to look at it yet? Brian.

Hi.
I send my web site where you can look my recent work.
http://www.rendereprogetto.it/
If you think we can provide a evaluation to a first contact.
Best regards
Alessandro

hi all, thanks for all people who interest with model and send private message to me and of course i apologise all of you to late reply or worse not reply. i and my wife have some troubles in our job and actually i have to push my phd education to background.