learn blender with remote desktop lesson

Hi,
I should learn to use Blender. I can pay a teacher for help me. I appreciate this kind of learning much more than the tutorial course.
Are anyone of you interested to teaching me some lesson about blender?
We should use a remote desktop software (something like ammyy or teamviewer) and something like skype or hangout to talk.

Let me know.
Thank you very much.

You dont need to pay. Well it depends what youre trying to learn.
There are plenty of users willing to help out in any way possible :slight_smile:
we all started with a cube a light and camera.

Drop me a pm if you are interested.

deepest sea animal

I am a tutor and teach all aspects of Blender. More information about my services can be found at: www.wyzant.com/tutors/The3DTutor.

I am a tutor and yu can ask for my help

let me know

***http://www.themesfreedownloader.com

I don’t get why there still are “you can learn for free” comments in a paid forum thread. Person asked for professionals to quote for private teaching. And that is what the comments should contain.

Are the moderators here ok with this? :no:

I’ve got over 2 years of experience with Blender, and would be happy to tutor you, with my fellow Blender Artist, Michael, for as long as it takes for you to reach your 3D Goals :slight_smile: We can work via Skype, Google, or any other live screen recording service. If you have any questions, or would like to work out a price, you can simply reply, or email me at [email protected].

Cheers,
Joey

I can help you, not too expensive tutoring with skype, I’ve been using Blender for 6 years now, I’m a programmer as well an artist so, I know both sides of the coin. If you’re intersested please send me an Email to [email protected]