Anime Head

Hello ! I made this anime character head (i’m just beginning Blender ^^), do you have some advice to make it better ? :slight_smile:
Although, i would like to know if there is some good technique to make an eyes closing animation (do i have to model the eyelid separately or perform an extrude for example ?)

Welcome to the Blender Forums. Looks good, especially for your one of your first projects. However, I think his eyes might be a little too high. Also, if you want to make a blinking animation, you could probably try using shape keys and model a key with his eyes closed.

Thank you for you feedback, i’ll try modifying it ! Do you use a shrinkwrap modifier for the eyelid ? In all the tutorials i saw they used spheres to make it but it isn’t suitable for deformed eyes like here :confused:

Hey bro good work so far. For some add vice id say you should youtube “David Ward” the youtube account is called “the d-dub show / ward7299” hes got ton of tuts:yes: i don’t really follow him any more but look up his johnny blend part 17 he will explain it to you the shapekeys Good Luck.
Cheers,:cool:

You should give the hair a little bit of translucency.

If you need anime textures, just get a real texture and use gimp’s cartoonize plugin 2 times and it should look cartoony.