Ratchet and Clank Animation

Hello! For a while now I have been wanting to start a Ratchet and Clank Project. But with my own limitations I am looking for any one who would like to help out in a R&C Fan [Animation].

I am trying to recreate R&C 1 where the first planet you land on Novalis as this is a really defining moment in the Ratchet and clank universe this planet was the first one you travel to and ultimately it’s what made this series.

Specifically I am looking for anyone who can do the following:

Animate -
I am still debating to feature a main character [Ratchet OR Clank] but most likely there will be alien life such as the PeckBots from [Novalis].
So some skill in this area will be helpful a lot!

Model-
I will be helping with the modelling but I can’t model everything to high standard, either due to my inability or time.
So some one who can model nicely and effectively. I am not looking for the most detailed or experienced just some one who is happily to provide.

Texture -
The ability to make and design there own textures either from mashing multiple layers together or drawing.
Texturing is the next most important part in this project if your familiar with R&C you know it’s graphics where memorable!

Sound Design -
Will have to compose sound effects from the original series R&C to give maximum effect and nostalgia.
Sound is one of the most important aspects as you will notice terrible sounds before visuals [This is KEY]

The total animation is going to comprise of 40 seconds roughly, I have yet to fully flesh this out for a concept of proof,
so if people are interested I will happily post more on the details.

Payments? Well we are using IP so I know we are not allowed to earn profits off this but I may look into crowdfunding if that’s possible but let’s not focus on money as that is not the aim!

So if you fit into any criteria or have something to offer I am more than happy to hear it just message me on the forums and or Skype: PM for details

For those unfamiliar here is an example of Novalis:

I’m a huge R&C fan but I’m not sure I have the time to do that, nor the skills,

what I can do however, is show you guy who might help

At the very least his Deviant art could be a great source of 3d model rips

Thank you! I understand I’m not looking for the best people just people who enjoy R&C that can and want to help :slight_smile: I will be looking through his work!

I am still looking for more people, really need some one to texture! if I am too brief on details just PM me or ask Direct. :slight_smile:

Hi, find me on skype. Name there is same as here.